If you are interested in getting married in either Tarbolton Parish Church or Annbank Parish Church and live in the parishes then please contact the minster.

To have your children baptised in Tarbolton Parish Church or Annbank Parish Church please contact the minister (link contact). Please note that the Church of Scotland require one or both parents to be members of the church or intend to become members of the church. If you do not want to become a member then we also offer a ‘Blessing’ which is a beautiful service of thanksgiving for your child; however Grandparents who are members may also take vows on behalf of parents.

At this very difficult time in your life you may wonder what you have to do to organise your loved ones funeral. Well please be assured we are here for you. You can contact the minister direct (link here) or indeed once you speak to the undertaker then they will make the first contact to the minister and we will be in touch as quickly as possible.

You may desire to speak to someone from the church about any issues you may be facing or questions you may have on spirituality. You may also be ill at this time and require prayer, we are here for you. Please get in touch and we will get back to you and visit you as quickly as possible.

Have question about God? Want to know who Jesus is? Want to come along to church but too scared to enter on your own? Please contact us and we will hopefully be able to answer some of your questions and make your visit to worship an easy one.

logo cofs bold black



This site was developed and is managed by Websites4Christians